Sunday, September 2, 2012

Reflections on week 1


1. Are there any factors that you think are going to affect your participation or experience in this class? 

2. Think of an awesome learning experience? What was it you learned? Where were you? What happened? Who else was there? Did it teach you anything about how you learn? How did you know what was happening? 

3. What are you most excited about in this class? What do you look forward to in learning?  How do you think it can/will make a practical difference in your life?

 

1.       Any factors that may affect my participation in this class may be family issues that I may have to tend to and have to miss a class period. Another factor that may affect my participation would be that I currently do not have a computer so I am not able to post on my blog as often as I should.

2.       An awesome learning experience for me would be volunteering at a daycare in Guadalupe. I learned many aspects of working with children such as learning to be patient, and how to communicate with them. I was there with my sister who was also working as a volunteer. Going through this experience taught me that I am a visual learner. By seeing how other teachers interacted with the children, I followed their examples and was able to have successful relationships with the children.

3.       I am most excited to learn in a new way by using technology. I look forward to learning about how we can use technology to aide us in learning and connecting to the real world. I am also excited to learn more about literature and analyze them as well. I believe that this class will make a practical change in my life because it will open my eyes to the world of technology and how I can use it to my benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment