Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Tools That Change the Way We Think



Extensive Internet, media, and technology changes the way I think, because it makes me not think. By having technology set right in front of me I am able to just go online type in a couple of key words and find the direct answer. I’ll read the information “copy paste” or write it down and get it over with. The internet is full of ads and pop ups which are distractions. While using the internet, if I click on an add or pop up or even direct myself to a similar page, in a couple of minutes I am bound to go from Rhetorical Devices to the origin of why black cats are believed to be bad luck. This of course isn’t always the case. Most of the time, the internet is useful for educational purposes. By properly using the internet for educational purposes it is easy to collaborate with other students or find the right information.

No comments:

Post a Comment