Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Orientation

 

I have chosen to take this course because I want to get the most out of my English class and I know that this course will give me the best education. This class will prepare me for actual university level college courses. I have heard that this class revolves around a lot of technology such as blogging which I look forward to learning about and participating in. I am excited to have a new experience with technology and connecting with the world. Not only will I be seeing technology as a form of entertainment, but also as a way of business and studious work. I am nervous about completing most of the class on the blog because I am not too familiar with working with blogs, creating videos, and posting them. My goals for this course are not only to pass, but to be educated in a new higher level in English. I also wish to gain more knowledge from the basics of English such as literature and vocabulary. I expect to leave this course with the gain of having a broader point of view in life, and an even more open mind of my surroundings. I hope to learn what it is really like to be in a college level English class.

No comments:

Post a Comment